If you are interested in a great professional career, we would like to hear from you. To apply, submit your resume to email@example.com.
Cannon Plumbing, serving Braselton and surrounding areas, is growing, and we are hiring for a service tech to join our team! We are looking for someone that excels at their trade, genuinely cares for their customers, and is ready to join an incredible company. We value exceeding expectation, humility, and trust. If that is you, then you might be perfect for our team!
- Our Service Technicians are responsible for assembling, installing, or soldering pipe, fitting, or plumbing fixtures of heating, water, or drainage systems, according to specification or plumbing codes.
- Communication with customers and office staff
- Responsible for tracking all stages of each job from “on my way” to “Invoiced” in our software program using your smartphone
- Assemble and install valves and fittings
- Install, repair, and maintain sinks and toilets
- Install, repair, and maintain water heaters (gas and/or electric)
- Install, repair, and maintain water coolers/fountains
- Lift Station maintenance and repair knowledge is a plus
- 3-5 years or more service repair and replacement plumbing experience
- Work well with other service techs and follow directions
- Clean, valid driver’s license
- Pass a background check
- Customer service focused
- Excellent people and communication skills
- Punctual and have reliable transportation
- Is available to work each week during the hours of Monday – Friday 8 a.m. – 6 p.m.
Based on experience